When registering a student or volunteer, no they will not be receiving promotional material from Answers in Genesis. However, they may receive emails concerning the VBS event they signed up to be a part of.
If they wish to signup for promotional material they can signup on our website:https://answersingenesis.org/newsletters
In His service,
AiG Web Support
I apologize for the delayed response! The web optimized mp4 files are smaller, so that less data needs to be transfered. This makes the video load faster on a web page. I suggest using the regular mp4 files for the presentation program. If you have any questions or issues, please contact us!
Yes, you can make changes to an already published page. If you need to change something (wording, typo, etc.), all you need is edit the page and click the save button along the left side of the screen. This will automatically update the live page.
Here is a link to an article for this very task: Remove Student or Volunteer
Hello,I can help with that! What VBS resources were you trying to download?In His Service,JamesAiG Web Support
I can help you with that! There was an issue related to our PDF generation which was fixed at 5pm on 4/14. I refreshed your pdfs just now. Could you try this again and let us know if the issue was resolved for you?
Unfortunately, at this time, we do not supply pre-packaged craft kits.
I can help with that! You can add a pre-school class by...
1. Going to the Dashboard page
2. Clicking on the "Settings" tab along the lower left side of the screen
3. Scroll down till you see the "Age Groups" card, then click it's edit button
4. Here you can add, edit, or remove age groups. You would add the pre-school class here.
5. Make sure your student registration is toggled on. You can confirm by clicking the "Promote" tab on the top menu/navigation bar.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us!
To add a room location...
1. Go to the VBS Dashboard page
2. Click on the "Settings" tab in the lower left side of the screen
3. Scroll down the page until you see the "Rotating Stations" card, then click it's edit button
4. Here you can add, edit, or remove Stations.
There should be Easter 1A, 1B, 2A, and 2B folders, inside the downloads. You should find several PDFs inside, including a "Teacher" pdf. I believe that is what you are looking for.
Customer support service by UserEcho