Good Luck. I will not use Answers in Genesis Sunday school or VBS programs any more. To complicated. I can't view past lessons. I paid for these lessons, yet I can't access them once the lesson day has passed. We are a small church, sometimes there are no Kids so there is no Sunday School. So, I lose that lesson I paid for. I'm not a tech guru and don't have time to deal with this site. I'm out.
Good Luck. I will not use Answers in Genesis Sunday school or VBS programs any more. To complicated. I can't view past lessons. I paid for these lessons, yet I can't access them once the lesson day has passed. We are a small church, sometimes there are no Kids so there is no Sunday School. So, I lose that lesson I paid for. I'm not a tech guru and don't have time to deal with this site. I'm out.