Answer

Answer
Answered

When you enter the Unit 2 code from the teacher guide, the content should be added to your account. Be aware that the Unit 2 is code contains both a numeric zero and an alphabetic letter "O." The zero comes before the letter O in the code. If you reverse them, or enter both as zeros or "O's", it won't work. 

The Unit 1 content will still be there, but if you scroll down, the Unit 2 content should be there be there in the appropriate section. Just scroll down to that section.

If it isn't there, let us know so we can investigate further.

Answer
Answered

When you enter the Unit 2 code from the teacher guide, the content should be added to your account. Be aware that the Unit 2 is code contains both a numeric zero and an alphabetic letter "O." The zero comes before the letter O in the code. If you reverse them, or enter both as zeros or "O's", it won't work. 

The Unit 1 content will still be there, but if you scroll down, the Unit 2 content should be there be there in the appropriate section. Just scroll down to that section.

If it isn't there, let us know so we can investigate further.

I am having the same problem. The only resources I am getting is for lessons 1-10. I need the material for lessons 11-20.

I checked your account, and you should have access to Unit 1 and Unit 2 resources.

Earlier we had a display issue where some resources were not correctly displayed on the page for some users. That has been corrected.

Check again and see whether or not the Unit 2 resources are now accessible. If they aren't, let us know so we can investigate further.

I'm on a Samsung tablet and it keeps saying I have an invalid code. I'm typing it correctly. I would sure like to use the resources that come with this curriculum before the unit is over. I can only see unit 1 resources. I need unit 2.

The most common issue with Unit 2 is due to the fact that it contains both a numeric zero and an alphabetic letter "O." The zero comes before the letter O in the code. If you reverse them, or enter both as zeroes or "O's", it won't work.

+1

I can't see UNIT 2 resources. I as well need materials for lessons 11-20.

If you correctly enter the code from the inside cover of the Unit 2 teacher's guide you will be granted access. Be aware that the code includes both a numeric "0" and an alphabetic "O." These must be entered correctly. (The numeric comes before the alphabetic.)

Currently, the error message that is displayed when an invalid code has been entered is not visible. Our design team has been alerted to this, but I do not have an ETA for a fix. However, if you enter a code and the new resources do not immediately appear, then the code was not entered correctly. Double-check the code and try again.

Still having problems accessing Unit 2 resources, has this error been corrected yet?

Yes, it is functioning correctly. If you enter the correct code, you will immediately get access to Unit 2 resources.

When you say "Still having problems accessing Unit 2," what problems are you having? Is it saying your code is invalid?