Yes, you can to add, remove, or rearrange form fields to meet your needs.
To edit the forms, go to the settings section. You can get there using the settings link at the bottom of the left menu. In the settings section, you'll find the Forms page.
You can drag-and-drop fields to change the order. Most of the default fields can be renamed or deleted, except for critical fields that must be present. You can add as many additional fields as you need.
Be aware that the emails that are automatically sent to volunteers and students will go to the email address entered into the field named "Email". If your registration form does not have a field with this name, no automatic emails will be sent.
Note: You can change the age groups and volunteer roles that are listed on the forms on their respective settings pages.
The available field types are:
- Checkbox - A single checkbox. If it is marked as "required" the box must be checked to complete a registration
- Simple Text - A field for a single line of text
- Date - A field for a date
- Email - A field for an email addrfess
- Telephone Number - A field for a telephone number
- Drop Down - Allows selection of a single choice from a list of options
- Multiple Choice - Allows selection of any or all of a list of choices
- Long Text - A field allowing entry of multiple lines of text
- Display Only Text - Displays read-only text on the registration form. Does not acept any input.
- Volunteer Role Selector - Allows selection of volunteer roles. The roles are defined in the "Volunteer Roles" page in the settings section.
- Age Group Selector - Allows selection of age groups. The ages are defined in the "Age Groups" page in the settings section.
- Address - Allows entry of a US address. Displays seperate fields for Street 1, Street 2, City, State and Postal Code.
- Checkbox with Details - Presents a checkbox to the user. If checked, a "Details" field is displayed.
- Header Displays a heading on the form. Does not accept any input.
Customer support service by UserEcho