+1
Answered

how do we print each childs registration form?

kselmeyer 7 years ago updated by Brad B. (Answers in Genesis - Web Development) 7 years ago 4
+1
Answered

For now, the only place you can see all the data for a student is on the "Edit" page. From the roster you can bring up the individual student's information page, and then click the "Edit" button at the top.

We also just added a link in the email that takes you directly to the student's info page as well.

You can print the "edit" page to get a hard copy of all the individual student's data. Our designers will work on making that printout look better, but I think it should be sufficient for now. 

I agree. I was looking forward to printing up the individual forms instead of having parents fill them out again when they arrive. I was just going to have them sign them. I would really appreciate this feature too.

+2

I have to say that I sorely missed the old one-click to print all the pre-registration slips. Going through 80 times with multiple clicks for each one was time consuming. I am just praising God that I started two days before our VBS began.

+1

I would appreciate a feature next year that let's me with one click print off all registered students' info, formatted neatly onto one sheet per child.  We do not have a laptop handy out at the registration desk for looking up emergency info and the printed spreadsheet is difficult to navigate.

Thanks!

Andrea