Fixed

Excel download problem

nancyo 7 years ago updated by Brad B. (Answers in Genesis - Web Development) 7 years ago 3

We are testing our online registration. I have four test students registered. When I tested the excel download I see that several of our fields are not appearing in the spreadsheet (ie. street, birthdate, etc.), several are appearing under the wrong column headings (state, zip, phone) and some column headings are appearing that I deleted. Also, one person who helped "test register" said that the birthday calendar was "glitchy" and she didn't have a "submit" button when she attempted to register a second child (that child doesn't appear in our registered list)

Fixed

The CSV download issue has been corrected. It should work for you now.

Do you have any additional information about the test registration issue? For example, what browser and operating system was being used? Do you have more details about what birthdate date-picker was doing?

Birthdate picker issue: Browser--Chrome, OS--Windows 10. She thinks the problem might be related to trying to select the month before the year was selected. Do you have to select the year first before the month/date will work?

The birthdate picker only allows past dates to be entered. So if the current year is selected now, only months January through April are available to be selected. So if you wanted to select, say, July, you'd need to enter a year before 2017.

I'll have our designers take a look at that and see if we can make it less confusing.