Declined

Adult/Teen Registration

Tracy 7 years ago updated by Jim S. (Answers in Genesis - Technology Director) 6 years ago 2

Please consider adding a simple registration form for the teen & adult classes as well - name, address, and contact information would be helpful.

Answer

Answer

I pulled this part of your comment into a new thread to make it easier for other people to find and comment on it. Other comments will help us gauge how many people would find a feature like this useful.

You can add "adult" and "teen" age groups to the participant registration form. Of course, this still isn't ideal as you need a lot more information about children than you do for adults.

I have passed your idea on to the team for consideration. At this point, I think it is unlikely that we'll be able to get a feature like this completed for this year.

Answer

I pulled this part of your comment into a new thread to make it easier for other people to find and comment on it. Other comments will help us gauge how many people would find a feature like this useful.

You can add "adult" and "teen" age groups to the participant registration form. Of course, this still isn't ideal as you need a lot more information about children than you do for adults.

I have passed your idea on to the team for consideration. At this point, I think it is unlikely that we'll be able to get a feature like this completed for this year.