Fixed

Public webpage url

nancyo 7 years ago updated by Brad B. (Answers in Genesis - Web Development) 7 years ago 5

When I try to test my public webpage URL, I get a redirect to a director checklist page...not the public webpage. hillcrestjamestown.myanswers.com/vbs/

Answer

Answer
Fixed

The bug that prevented public pages named "vbs" from working has been corrected.

Started

I see what is going on. There currently is an issue with any public page that uses a page name of "vbs".

I was hoping to get you an estimate today of when we might be able to get that corrected, but I was unable to.

If you change the page name from "vbs" to something else, like "vbs2017" it should start working. If you want to stick with "vbs", I'll update you as soon as I can find out when we expect to get this issue resolved.

Thanks. I changed the URL to VBS2017 and all is good now. Thank you.

Hello, Love the new VBS Pro look! I setup my Overview page and saved it, I was given a URL but all if get is an ERROR when I go there? Help, I was intending to open registration today but can't

Go to Promote -> Edit Public Page (You can also toggle registration onand off here), then make sure that the public page is published. Through the buttons on the top-right.

Answer
Fixed

The bug that prevented public pages named "vbs" from working has been corrected.